1. TRAVEL MERIDIAN ZERO, S.L, onwards TMZ, with CIF B-85771673 based in Benito Pérez Galdós no. 23, 28821 Coslada, Madrid, Spain (phone.: +34 916717413) recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy and rights of the USER, you who uses the website and its services. The Internet is a very powerful medium for the traffic of personal data. TMZ and the commercial brands of TRAVEL MERIDIAN ZERO assume a serious commitment to respect the regulations for the protection of personal data and the security thereofin order to ensure a safe, controlled and confidential navigation.
- (i) Users who consult and use the website and
- (ii) Users using the Service
- The User warrants that the personal data provided are real, accurate and up to date, so that he is responsible for communicating to the Holder any modification of them in order to properly manage the contractual relationship between the parties. The User also acknowledges that if the user fails to provide his or her data in a timely and up-to-date manner, the owner will not be able to provide the services to the User.
- In accordance with Law 15/1999 on Personal Data Protection (LDPD) and its development regulation R.D. 1720/2007 (RDLOPD), we inform the User that personal data is stored and processed by TMZ in the manner and purposes listed below and as provided for in the LOPD and RDLOPD.
3. Collected personal data will be processed automatically and / or manually and will be processed in the file owned by Travel Meridian Zero, S.L. (hereinafter TMZ or Holder). Without prejudice to the expression of your consent, data may be transferred to companies controlled by or affiliated with this company, who are in the Travel Meridian Zero group. The complete and up-to-date list of companies that have a control relationship and a link to TMZ or who are part of the Meridian Zero Travel Group can be requested at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The personal data of the Users are collected:
- From the User, because he facilitates it directly by telematics by filling in the registration form on the website or by telephone. These are data such as name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, etc., necessary for the selection and purchase of the flight, hotel or other tourist service desired and for the other purposes foreseen in these terms and Conditions.
- Through computer systems and software procedures incorporated into the Portals for their correct operation that implicitly use Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected because it is related to the identified Users, but, by its very nature, it could allow the identification of the same, through associations with data from third parties. In this category of data are the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the Users that connect to the Website, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the access time, the method used to request the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code that indicates the status of the response given by the server, etc., and other parameters related to the operating system and the user's computer environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Website and to monitor its correct operation.
- The data could be used to verify responsibilities in case of hypothetical computer crimes to the detriment of the Website.
5. The cookies used on our site are as follows:
- Cookies strictly necessary: they are essential to allow us to navigate our site and use its various functions. Without these, you can not use any of the search, comparison, and purchase services or other services available on the site. These cookies do not collect user information that can be used for marketing purposes, nor allow tracking of user browsing from the web. Installing these cookies is a prerequisite for using the website, blocking them prevents it from functioning properly. There is no need to consent to the use of these cookies, as they are indispensable to guarantee the requested services.
- Performance cookies: collects information about the use of the website, the pages being visited, and possible errors that may occur during navigation. We also use these cookies to recognize the place of origin of your visit on our site. These cookies do not collect information that can identify you. Any information is collected anonymously and is used to help improve the functioning of the website. Therefore, our cookies do not contain personal data. In some cases, some of these cookies are managed on our behalf by third parties but are not allowed to use them for purposes other than those mentioned above. Use of our site constitutes acceptance of the use of this cookie. In blocking the cheese, we can not guarantee its smooth operation.
- Customize Cookies: They are used to help navigate the site, store settings of different options, and provide personalized functionality. In some cases, we may allow advertisers or other third parties to enter cookies on our site to provide personalized content and services. In any case, the use of our site constitutes acceptance for the use of this type of cookie. If cookies have been blocked, we can not guarantee the correct operation of cookies.
- Targeting cookies: Use to collect user information to show specific ads based on their interests. These cookies allow us to share our site and click As Like on social networking sites like Facebook.
The duration of the cookies we use may vary. In particular, there are session cookies that are only valid for an individual search or browse session and disappear when the browser is closed and persistent cookies that may have a variable length. The maximum cookie duration for this second category is 5 years.
Due to the specific structure of our site, disabling cookies will prevent you from navigating the Web and using our services.
However, we inform you that there are different ways of managing cookies. By changing your browser settings, you can disable cookies or receive a warning before accepting one. You can delete all cookies installed in your browser's cookie. Each browser has different procedures to manage your configuration.
Below are the specific instructions for each browser
- MICROSOFT WINDOWS EXPLORER
- GOOGLE CHROME
- MOZILLA FIREFOX
- APPLE SAFARI
If you do not use one of these browsers, you can use the browser help button to know where to find these settings.
6. The processing of users' personal data will be done automatically and / or manually and for the time strictly necessary for the purpose for which they were collected. Data processing will also be done in an appropriate manner, ensuring their security and confidentiality and avoiding unauthorized access.
7. The data processing will take place at the Legal and Operational Headquarters of the Owners and the entity responsible for data hosting and in Rackspace, Windcrest, TX, United States, as well as at the headquarters. of subjects.
8. In addition to what has already been specified, the user expressly authorizes the holder (s) to use the personal data provided to the latter for the following purposes:
- Collecting, preserving and developing data for the purpose of setting up and managing operationally and administratively the contractual relationships related to the provision of the Service;
- Use of data to make e-mail, telephone or SMS communications regarding the development of the contractual relationship that has been established, including communications regarding their respective evolution;
- Compliance with applicable law or regulations;
- Collecting, preserving and compiling data for anonymous and / or aggregate statistical analysis;
- Referral, in cases permitted by law and excluding the TMZ User's refusal, of advertising materials by e-mail or any other equivalent electronic means of communication related to similar products or services or related to the services or products offered. on the site;
- Without prejudice to the provisions of Section E above and only with the prior and express consent of the User, to send by e-mail, telephone, mail, SMS or MMS the best travel, leisure and other Property Services or their business partners working in the tourism sector, Leisure, Leisure, High Technology, Fashion, Decorating Consumer Goods, Food and Beverage, Finance, Banking, Insurance, Energy, Environment, Communication, Media Mass Communication, Clothes , Real Estate, Pharmaceuticals, Clothing and Textiles, Training, Energy, Publishing and Publishing, ICT, Retail, Sports, Telecommunications and Services in general for promotion, marketing, marketing and market research.
The complete and up-to-date list of companies controlled by TMZ and affiliated with this group or within the Meridian Zero Travel Group can be requested by sending an email to email@example.com
9. If the user does not provide the personal data, it is impossible for the user to obtain the requested services for the purposes of points (A) and (B) of Article 7 and it may also be impossible for the user to provide the service in correctly and comply with the contractual obligations set forth in the terms and conditions. Data processing for the purposes set out in Sections A), B), C) D) and E) of Article 7 does not require the agreement of the interested party.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in Article 7 (F) is optional. The processing of these data for the purpose indicated in Article 7 (F) involves the request of the interested party. If the User fails to provide the data or does not consent to this purpose, without prejudice to the provisions of Section E), the Data Controller may not send to the User the commercial offers referred to in paragraph F of Article 7.
10. The owner undertakes to ensure that personal data in his possession will not be disseminated and will be treated properly to ensure his or her safety and discretion as well as to prevent unauthorized access to them. Personal data and information provided by Users may be communicated, for the purposes indicated in this policy, to the following categories of subjects:
- Employees and / or collaborators who provide assistance and counseling to the holder in domains of administration, product, legal advice, customer service and IT systems, responsible for maintaining the business network and hardware and software equipment used;
- For airline companies, hotel complexes, car rental companies, insurance companies, tour operators and all other issues that need to be communicated to them for the execution of the contract. It is reported that airlines are required by the new rules introduced in the United States of America and other countries to allow customs and border authorities access to passengers' data on their flights. Therefore, user information and the journeys that TMZ collects may be communicated to the competent authorities of the States that include the user's travel itinerary, if so required by sector regulations.
- Persons who are authorized to access the data and that they are recognized under the law or order of the authorities;
- Subjects delegated and / or commissioned by the Owner to carry out activities related to the provision of the service.
- The list of topics to which users' personal data can be sent is available at the headquarters of the owner, and to obtain it you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Any User may, through a written request, exercise the following rights to the Owner:
- (i) the holder confirming the existence of their personal data;
- (ii) to know the origin of the data, the purposes and the modalities of its treatment, in addition to the logic applied to the treatment of electronic means;
- (iii) to obtain the identification details of the owner and those responsible for the treatment, if they have been designated;
- (iv) to know the subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data might be communicated or who might know them as a designated representative on the territory of the state, those responsible or responsible;
- (v) to obtain anonymization, anonymous transformation, or blocking of law-breaking data, in addition to updating, correcting or integrating data, and
- (vi) verifying that the operations referred to in point (v) above were aware, as far as their content is concerned, of those to whom the data were communicated or sent, unless this operation is impossible or involves a disproportionate use of resources with regard to the protected right;
- (vii) to oppose treatment in whole or in part for legitimate reasons;
- (viii) oppose processing for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or conducting market studies or commercial communications.
These requests should be sent to TMZ at email@example.com
In addition, the user is entitled, prior to express written request via e-mail, to obtain the rectification of all personal data that are inaccurate or inaccurate or to obtain their cancellation within the limits of the Law.
Also, in order not to receive more commercial and promotional emails by the owner, besides exercising the above mentioned rights, the user can follow the simple process activated by the cancellation link, which is found in all communications. advertisements sent by Titlular.